Welcome to our Blog! If you want to know what we've been up to, visit us here and we'll share all of our greatest adventures with you. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

England Post Update

Well, I am slowly but surely getting to writing in the missing posts on some of the days I didn't have access to a computer on our trip.

I just finished Day 1 - Leaving for England and Day 14. Yesterday I wrote Day 12 (continued) and Day 13. So if you haven't already read those, take a look.

I only have 3 more missing days to go (Day 15, 16, and 17)!

After I get in those days, I will go back through all of them and start adding in pictures :) I will let you know when there are pictures to see. I hope you are enjoying reading this as much as I am enjoying writing/sharing our trip.

Sara

No comments: