Welcome to our Blog! If you want to know what we've been up to, visit us here and we'll share all of our greatest adventures with you. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sara's Bookkeeping Services

Well, after more than 2 years of working for a struggling company (while being underpaid), the ties were finally severed and I decided to move on to the unknown of self-employment.

Beginning in October, I opened the doors to my new Bookkeeping Services!

My goal is to provide a service to small busineses and entrepreneurs who shouldn't be wasting their time (and money) on the important, yet extremely time-consuming task of keeping their books up-to-date.

I also offer Website, Online Marketing, and Office Organization services. I'm like a one-stop shop!

By contracting me, they will also be saving money over hiring an employee as I will be working on a 1099 basis - which equates to no employer taxes, benefits, paid vacations, sick time, or breaks.






If you know of anyone in the Carlsbad, San Diego area that could benefit from my services...please feel free to pass on my info. Thanks!


You can check out my new services at:
http://www.sarasbookkeeping.com/
(catchy, huh?)

No comments: