Welcome to our Blog! If you want to know what we've been up to, visit us here and we'll share all of our greatest adventures with you. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Sara's 25th Birthday Surprises - Part 1

So, I really wanted to be surprised for my birthday this year and I left the task up to Jeremiah. He's been planning for weeks and, although I found out one of the surprises early by my own mistake of opening mail that was addressed to him - habit - the only other detail I know, and it's a big one, is that we are going to Las Vegas right after we attend the Chargers game on Sunday (the surprise I found out).

We'll be there for 3 nights and 3 days and I'm really excited since I've never been on the strip! We've passed through Vegas on family trips to other destinations and stayed at a hotel near the border, but I've never had the Las Vegas experience.

Now, I don't want to sound misleading when I say that. We are not partiers or club-hoping people, but we will definitely find fun stuff to do and hopefully a lot of it will be FREE.

What we do tonight and tomorrow leading up to Sunday are still a mystery to me and I can't wait to find out more.Oh, BTW my birthday isn't until Tuesday, but as you may have discovered from our Blog, we really like to celebrate birthdays and for as long as we can get away with it.

Stay tuned for more details!

No comments: