Welcome to our Blog! If you want to know what we've been up to, visit us here and we'll share all of our greatest adventures with you. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, August 13, 2010

OC Fair & Weird Al - 8/13/10

We made a trip to the OC Fair this year (the main reason was to see a Weird Al Concert so we decided to make a day of it!).

Here's Chloe in the petting zoo:


Here we are in the garden area:

Here's a pig for Auntie Mandi:

Here's the backsides of our fellow fair-goers (I think it's a cute picture with Chloe on Grandpa Greg's shoulders just like he used to carry me when I was little):

Here's me SUPER excited about the pie eating contest! I entered my name but unfortunately it wasn't called :(

And this is my only "good" picture of the concert when Weird Al came into the audience and got really close to us...yes, that blur of red and black is really him.

No comments: