Welcome to our Blog! If you want to know what we've been up to, visit us here and we'll share all of our greatest adventures with you. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Disneyland - September 27, 2008

Well, because I haven't had my computer lately and have been using Jeremiah's, I have neglected doing some things that I had been wanting to do, like posting some pictures of our recent trip to Disneyland. So here they are:

Us waiting for the tram to go in.


On the tram...


Outside the gates, waiting yet again...


Still waiting, but at least there were fun decorations!


One of the early highlights of the day...Jeremiah made it in the Top 10 High Scores on Space Blasters! This was a first and very exciting!


There's Jeremiah's score at the bottom of the list.
(I was #11 that round...just barely missed it)


Us in front of the castle with no one else around.


Gotta love the carousal.



I tried really hard to bump, I mean, not bump Jeremiah the whole ride.
Finally got him in the end :)


At our favorite lunch spot...the Blue Bayou.


Isn't he adorable in the candlelight?



A pleasant surprise to end our meal...26 chocolate mint doubloons...very yummy!

No comments: